Mary Macintosh, Medical Director
Dominique Acolet, Neonatal Lead (Chapters 8 and 9)
Kate Fleming, Senior Data Analyst (Chapters 2, 3, 7 and 8)
Mary Macintosh, Medical Director (Chapters 1, 5 and 10)
Jo Modder, Obstetric Lead (Chapters 4 and 6)
Thanks are due to the hospital unit coordinators, clinicians and staff throughout England, Wales and Northern Ireland who provided the data for this study. Without their continued support and commitment we would not have been able to produce this report.
This report is the result of the hard work of a number of CEMACH staff, supported by the many professionals and others who contribute to the Enquiry on a voluntary basis.
In particular, thanks are due to
- Jaron Bailey, CEMACH Data Analyst, for validation and analysis of all of the data contained within this report, preparation of tables and figures and for his statistical advice throughout the writing of this report;
- All CEMACH Regional Managers and Assistants for the co-ordination of the data collection and administration of the study;
- Marjorie Renwick, North East Regional Manager, for reviewing and coding all anomalies;
- Dr. Pat Doyle, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, for reviewing and providing advice on the statistics and tabulations within this report.
- Shona Golightly, CEMACH Director of Research and Development, Alison Miller, CEMACH Programme Director, and Richard Congdon, CEMACH Chief Executive, for their involvement in the development of this report;
- Members of the Diabetes Professional Advisory Group for their advice on the conduct of this study and for reviewing and commenting on draft versions of this report;
- Members of the Multidisciplinary Resource Group and BAPM-CESDI working group for the development of the standards contained within this report.